9-10 January 2021
The course aims to train the Ayurvedic Massage Operator, a figure capable of professionally proposing and knowing how to perform various Ayurvedic massage techniques and more generally of Purvakarma (manual wellness treatments preparatory to major elimination techniques, Panchakarma).
The course alternates the theoretical part with practical lessons for learning the various Ayurvedic treatments, which all students have the opportunity to practice and receive under the direct guidance of the teacher.
Theoretical PartPratical Part
- Theory of the Fundamental Principles of Ayurveda
- Theory of the Fundamental Principles of Ayurvedic massage
- Theory of each treatment that is learned in practical exercises
- The main Ayurvedic oils and their use
- Principles of Anatomy, Physiology and Alterations of the physiology of the musculoskeletal, cardio-circulatory-lymphatic and nervous systems. E-learning module
- Professional ethics and ethics. E-learning module
- Sarvabhyanga (full body massage)
- Shiroabhyanga (head massage)
- Padabhyanga (foot massage)
- Pinda sveda (massage with tampons)
- Udvartana (powder massage)
The course lasts one year. It is structured in 8 weekends on a monthly basis and a final day. The teaching includes frontal and distance lessons. At the end of the course, students obtain the AYURVEDIC MASSAGE OPERATOR TRAINING CERTIFICATE, issued by the Ayurveda International Academy and the Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Institute of Kerala-India. After the course, the training can continue with in-depth courses.
Course venue and lesson timetable
Firenze via Burchiello 2/A, zona Piazza Tasso.
Hours: Saturday: 10.00-13.30 / 14.30-18.30, Sunday: 9.30-13.00 / 14.00-18.00
For more info and registration: