This journey together will reach important milestones:
Conception and the growth of the fetus in the womb.
Assisting women during pregnancy: diet, regimen to be adopted and treatments.
The postpartum: diet, regimen and treatments to ensure health and well-being for mothers and newborn babies.
Health and care of newborns until weaning.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
Anyone interested in deepening Ayurvedic knowledge in the field of conception, motherhood, puerperium and newborn care.
It is especially aimed at doctors, nurses, midwives, wellness operators, naturopaths, counselors, etc. It also includes anyone who is experiencing motherhood firsthand or who has recently become a parent and wishes to tackle parenting with effective tools.
Professionals will greatly enrich their knowledge through the Ayur-Maternity Course.
The course will be structured in six Sunday meetings
The course is taught by Giada Talin, Ayurvedic Naturopath, Nurse and Maternity expert
Info: 333 1256528; 320 2133426;
Enrolment is open, Course starts in early fall 2020
Society can be healthy and evolve only when individuals are cared for from the very moment they come into this world. Ayurveda has always studied the life cycle of the individual starting from the time before conception. The meaning of the Sanskrit term Ayurveda is the Science of Life. The core of this ancient art is Ayus = life!
From conceiving to rounding up the first year of the newborn life, Ayurveda takes care of mothers and babies in a holistic way. It provides advice and education on a healthy lifestyle, nutrition, remedies and treatments. Massages, for instance, bear fundamental value in the journey of motherhood and postpartum to prevent discomfort and illness.
- Ayurvedic principles on conceiving, pregnancy, childbirth and puerperium
- Diet during pregnancy and puerperium
- Yoga during pregnancy
- Ayurvedic remedies for the main discomforts during pregnancy and puerperium
- Handbook of remedies for newborns and children
- Care of the newborn
- Conscious weaning
- Ayurvedic treatments and remedies for conceiving
- Sarvabhyanga, full-body massage for pregnant women and women who have recently given birth
- Self-massage of the pregnant woman
- Balabhyanga baby massage and baby yoga